Why I Love Running A Business From HomePosted by Phil Sanko on Aug 14, 2012 in Fundamentals, Home Business Blog | 2 comments
Running a business from home – Why I love it, why you should consider it, and why NOW is the perfect time to start.
I could probably write a book about why I love running a business from home, but to save both our time, I’ll get down to the nitty-gritty. Anybody can do it. And I’m going to give a little insight into why I decided to dive in…
Where do I begin?
About a year ago, I was where many people find themselves right now. I was working a 9-5 job, often working extra hours (making 11-12 hour days) in order to chase that “time and a half” overtime pay.
When I got home every day, I was exhausted and brain-dead from staring at a computer screen all day.
In short, I was bored with my current work.
This all changed when I was introduced to the possibility of running a business from home.
Now I know what you’re thinking…
“I don’t know anything about running a business from home.”
“I hate the thought of selling stuff. Sales is not for me.”
“Home businesses are just a myth. I better stick to my regular J.O.B. (Just Over Broke).”
Well here are a few facts that address those statements:
1) With the right mentor, running a business from home is absolutely possible to learn.
2) Sales is a part of life, you just may not know it. Think of it more as “referring” rather than sales.
3) Home businesses are real. It will push you outside your comfort zone, but the benefits and experiences from running a business from home are life-changing.
Here are some of the things I LOVE about running a business from home and why you should consider it:
1) Anything new and challenging is actually fun with the right training!
2) Having an extra $500-$1,000 of monthly residual income has changed the way I live… And when that turns into $5,000, $10,000… Just imagine…
3) Running a business from home saves you money on taxes. The government REWARDS YOU for running a business from home!
4) You get paid to network… i.e. you get paid to meet new people, learn about them, make new friends, and make new business partners.
5) Time freedom. Running a business from home, in the long run, will give me more time freedom than I ever thought possible. Imagine working your butt off for a few years to grow your home business and then having more time to spend with family & friends. Would that be worth it to you?
I talk to a lot of people every day, and SO many people are cheating themselves out of a better life.
There is never a “perfect” or “right” time to start running a business from home.
Here are some of the things I hear people use as “excuses” to NOT start a business today:
“I just don’t have the time.” - Trust me, yes you do. I’m currently in the process of fixing up a house, planning a wedding, and working a full-time job (temporarily). If running a business from home is possible for me, it’s possible for you.
“I don’t have the money for start-up costs.” – Riddle me this… How many times do you go out to eat every week? How often are you hitting the liquor store for a six-pack? How much are you paying for that full TV cable package? Running a business from home only requires about $300 – $500 to start. Cut your bills for a month, save, start your business, and put your family’s future first.
“I just don’t know how or where to start.” – Find a mentor who’s already successful at running a business from home. A mentor can provide you step-by-step instructions on how to start your business. That’s how I did it. You can do it too!
The only person stopping you from starting and running a business from home is YOU.
Only YOU can take the next steps:
1) Check out the videos on my website about how I’m running a business from home here.
2) Call me at 303-877-2408. Don’t worry, I don’t bite.
3) Get ready to have some fun, make some money, and change lives!
To A Blessed Future,
Feel free to call me anytime at 303-877-2408.
CLICK HERE to find me on Facebook.
CLICK HERE to find me on Twitter.
CLICK HERE to find me on YouTube.
CLICK HERE to find me on Pinterest.
Incoming search terms:
- right now
- phil home businesses