Where To Find Prospects OfflinePosted by Phil Sanko on May 17, 2012 in Home Business Blog, Offline Marketing Strategies | 1 comment
Where to find prospects? Where oh where to find prospects? That is the question.
Let’s face it. Every business out there needs to find prospective clients (or for MLM, prospective business partners) and it’s impossible to make money if you don’t know where to find them.
So you’ve burnt out your warm market, your online lead generation isn’t working, and you’re “dead in the water”. What now? You need to know where to find prospects!
Everyone has been asking me to write a post about where to find prospect offline, so here are a few places to get started…
While my blog mainly focuses on online marketing, I think it is absolutely essential for network marketers to learn offline techniques. If you have a burnt warm market, then you need to know where to find prospects for your business.
I happen to be a complete extrovert, so luckily God has blessed me with the ability to spark up conversations just about anywhere with anybody.
But I know everyone is not like that. This means that you are truly going to have to step out of your comfort zone if you want to build your network.
That being said, here are a few creative ideas on where to find prospects:
1. Have a party!
2. Join a neighborhood watch / neighborhood organization.
3. Create a new hobby. Try to find group settings to learn.
4. Attend high school reunions.
5. Opposite of #1 -Always go to parties when invited… even if you don’t want to!
6. Go to local seminars.
7. Join an investment club.
8. Get a dog and walk everywhere. I personally meet TONS of people at our local dog park!
9. Like wine or beer? Go to free or discounted tastings at wineries or breweries.
11. Start doing Yoga. Ok, my girlfriend has been trying to get me to do this. Haven’t done it yet, but it’s time to start. Awesome networking potential!
12. Take one new person from work out to coffee every week.
13. Attend or start a MeetUp Group.
14. Find a class to attend. Any class!
15. Go to the history or art museum.
16. Attend sporting events (professional or family).
17. Join a book club. I recently started attending a book club that exclusively reads books about business, motivation, etc. Killing two birds with one stone with that one!
18. Start playing a sport.
19. Start volunteering.
20. Single? Join a singles group!
Where To Find Prospects – Anywhere!
If you’re really wondering where to find prospects, the possibilities are truly endless. When I first started figuring out where to find prospects locally, I made a list of things that I already loved doing and things I wanted to learn.
Also… I know you won’t like this… But if you’re wondering where to find prospects, never give up on your warm market! Follow up with them often as you never know if something has changed in their lives.
Afraid of rejection? Check out Success In MLM #3 – Rejection Is Cool (Cont’d).
Now you know where to find prospects… But how do you approach them in the correct way and not scare them off???
To A Blessed Future,
Feel free to call me anytime at 303-877-2408.
CLICK HERE to find me on Facebook.
CLICK HERE to find me on Twitter.
CLICK HERE to find me on Pinterest.
Incoming search terms:
- where to find prospects
- good places to prospect for network marketing in denver
- offline ways to find prospects for network marketing
- places to go to find prospects
- where can i find prospects?
- where to get prospects for free