Send Out Cards Review – Why I Decided To JoinPosted by Phil Sanko on Aug 9, 2012 in MLM Company Reviews | 2 comments
Send Out Cards Review – What is it all about? What separates it from other network marketing companies? Is the SendOutCards business legit?
I recently made the switch from ViSalus to SendOutCards as my “main” company. It was a very emotional decision as I made some very good friends in ViSalus. They are still my friends and will always be my friends.
I wrote this Send Out Cards Review to explain some of the reasons why I made the switch. If you’re looking for any “bashing” of ViSalus, please look elsewhere. I 100% respect the ViSalus company, its leadership, and all of its distributors.
SendOutCards (SOC) is the largest online database of greeting cards in the world. For about $1.00 per card (and this includes postage) you can create your own greeting card with your own custom words and pictures.
SOC does all of the hard work. They print, score, stuff, stamp, and send the card for you.
The hassle of going to the store, paying for an overpriced card, filling it out, stamping it, and sending it to the post card… is a thing of the past.
But wait, there’s more!
With SendOutCards, you can also create customized business cards, calendars, iPhone covers, and much more!
Business professionals absolutely LOVE using SOC. It can be used for customer acquisition/retention, individual branding, prospecting, etc… and all at a fraction of normal retail greeting card prices!
It’s also great for personal use. Want to be a ROCKSTAR with your family and friends! Imagine having automatic campaigns that send out cards on birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, or “just because”.
Want a personal Send Out Cards Review testimonial from my FIRST card I sent? I sent a card to my mother to just say “thanks” for being my mom, for always being there, and for helping me through all my struggles in life.
She called me immediately after reading it and was in full tears.
That is the effect of sending cards consistently.
Send Out Cards Review – What Makes Us Different From Other Network Marketing Companies?
Again, I am not here to bash ANY network marketing companies. I can only speak from my own experience, so that is exactly what I’m going to do. Therefore, I would like to explain a few differences between my previous company’s products (ViSalus) vs SendOutCards.
There are a few factors about the health and wellness industry that I don’t like:
1) There is SO much competition. Three-fourths of all MLM companies are in health and wellness. This means many people are already involved (in some way or another) with a health and wellness company, or they’ve already been “pitched” at some point.
2) Sometimes, for reasons known or unknown, the products don’t work. It’s just a fact. Not every person who takes the shakes, juices, or vitamins will dramatically get healthier. Everyone’s body is different and reacts differently.
3) Turnover and attrition is higher with health and wellness companies. It’s just a fact. When products sometimes don’t work for customers (or distributors), it causes a higher business failure rate.
Send Out Cards Review – Factors about Send Out Cards that I love in comparison:
1) There is ZERO competition. There straight-up is no other company out there (traditional or network marketing company) that can compete with SendOutCard’s products or prices.
2) The products always work. The SendOutCards production line is flawless – and anyone who knows me… knows that I pay a LOT of attention to operational processes due to my experience in Fortune 500 operational improvement consulting.
3) Turnover and attrition is the lowest in the network marketing profession. Due to a ZERO competition product (that always works every time), customers and distributors stick around for the long haul. This is something HUGE that you absolutely need to consider when looking into any network marketing company.
Send Out Cards Review – Is The Business Legitimate And Profitable?
Simple answer… Absolutely.
I’m not going to get into all of the fancy-shmancy details about the compensation plan. But I can tell you for a fact that it stands shoulder-to-shoulder with the rest of the top network marketing companies out there.
Just as with any other network marketing company, you can get paid for getting retail customers (which, by the way is SUPER EASY because this product ROCK) or by building your own team of marketing distributors. When you recruit new marketing distributors, any volume they produce (customers or new distributors), you get paid a percentage.
Send Out Cards Review – How To Get Involved
Whether you’re looking to become a customer or a marketing distributor, you need to get into contact with whoever first told you about Send Out Cards. If you don’t personally know anyone involved with the company, I would be happy to provide you with any information you require.
A few facts about my team:
1) We Rock. Duh.
2) We have hands-down the best leadership. Some of my mentors include Tanya Aliza, Todd Falcone, and Cesar Rodriguez. Google them. You’ll see what I’m talking about. Having access to these industry-wide leaders is absolutely priceless.
3) We challenge, motivate, and push each other to become successful.
To A Blessed Future,
Feel free to call me anytime at 303-877-2408.
CLICK HERE to find me on Facebook.
CLICK HERE to find me on Twitter.
CLICK HERE to find me on YouTube.
CLICK HERE to find me on Pinterest.
Incoming search terms:
- send out cards review
- send out cards
- sendoutcards review
- send out cards reviews
- mlm company that send out cards
- sendoutcards sucks
- todd falcones send out cards overview
- visalus cesar rodriguez
- what % of distributors in send out cards are making money?