Quitting Your Job And Living An Abundant LifePosted by Phil Sanko on Aug 1, 2012 in Fundamentals, Home Business Blog, Personal Development | 0 comments
Quitting your job and living a life full of abundance (mentally and financially) is absolutely possible if you have the right vision, passion, and desire. But at the same time, quitting your job also means that you need to find another way of producing income month after month.
About a year ago, I was feeling the exact same way.
So I did my research. I networked and found a proven mentor. And lastly… I took massive action.
Are you looking for a way out of the corporate life?
Are you being worked like a dog and looking for a better way to make money?
Quitting your job and living a life of abundance IS possible. And I’m here to show you how I did it!
So before you get overly-excited and rush into your boss’s office to break the news, I need you to think about a few things:
1) WHY do you want to quit your job? I want you to think about all of the things that you truly dislike about your job. Take some time and write down a list. Maybe you dislike your boss or co-workers. Maybe you’re sick of corporate politics. Maybe you’re just ready to try something daring and new.
2) How much $$ would you need to be making monthly in your new business in order to make quitting your job possible? This is very important. Most people do not have enough money to even survive one month without their job. This means that you will need to start a side-business and grow it until you have reached an income level equal to what you are currently making before actually quitting your job.
3) If you were making TWICE as much in your business as you did in your job, what would you spend it on? I’m going to be honest with you… Quitting your job and starting a side-business is hard work and take a lot of commitment. What are the things in life that drive you? Do you want more time to spend with your family? Do you want more money in order to travel the world? Think about the following question before quitting your job: If you were handed a check for $10 million, specifically what would you buy or do?
So here’s the deal about quitting your job. You absolutely need to have a strategic plan in place and a mentor to help you along the way. Trust me, you don’t want to start your own business completely on your own.
Here are a few things to figure out right to get you on the road toward quitting your job and living a better life:
1) Figure out what type of product or service you want to sell. I am a firm believer in the network marketing profession, and that is the business model that I think provides the best residual income over time.
2) Do your research and find a mentor. This is absolutely critical to your success. Finding the right mentor is (in my opinion) the most critical aspect of quitting your job.
3) Start reading / listening to self-development books/audio every day. You will need daily motivation and personal growth in order to be successful in the long run. If you want a list of great books, email me at Phil@PhilSanko.com or call me at (303) 877-2408.
4) Create a 90-day business plan. Your mentor should be able to help you create this plan. I personally have mentored people from DEAD BROKE to an extra $3,000-$5,000 in only 90 days. Believe me, quitting your job is possible in 90 days. But it will require hard work and dedication on a daily basis.
5) Get into action. If you are truly serious about quitting your job, the only possible way to create a supplemental income is to take MASSIVE ACTION. Easy to say, not as easy to do.
There is a MUCH better life waiting for you out there, but the only person who can initiate the change is YOU.
If you’re not sure where to start, I will talk to ANYONE who calls me and help them get started. Even if you don’t join me or chose me as a mentor, I am 100% confident I can get you involved in something that will truly change your life.
Take the first step toward quitting your job RIGHT NOW.
To A Blessed Future,
Feel free to call me anytime at 303-877-2408.
CLICK HERE to find me on Facebook.
CLICK HERE to find me on Twitter.
CLICK HERE to find me on YouTube.
CLICK HERE to find me on Pinterest.
Incoming search terms:
- quit your job and paint for a living
- quiting your job mentor