MLM Prospecting – How To Approach A Burnt Warm MarketPosted by Phil Sanko on Aug 15, 2012 in Fundamentals, Home Business Blog, Offline Marketing Strategies | 0 comments
MLM prospecting your “burnt” warm market can often be a stressful thing to do, especially if you’re in a new company. I would know because I recently joined a new company and just started contacting my family and friends about it.
Want to know a cool way to go about MLM prospecting your warm market? Keep reading!
So the reason people have so much trouble MLM prospecting their burnt warm market is because they probably already said NO to a previous opportunity.
One thing you have to understand about network marketing is that the most important thing is getting your prospect to a company tool.
Let your company video do the work.
So when I say “MLM prospecting without rejection”, I’m not saying your prospect will automatically be joining your company as a customer or distributor. I’m saying there is a specific way I approach my burnt warm market and get them to watch my company video without rejection.
This video will explain exactly what I do…
MLM Prospecting Your Warm Market – Keywords To Use
So I mentioned one of the keywords in the video, but I forgot to mention another. Here’s a little explanation of why the keywords are important for MLM prospecting your “burnt” warm market.
1) “Research” – When people hear this word, it is an instant rapport builder. People like to know that you’ve already done your homework on something. By saying “I’ve done my research on the home business industry”, your prospects “sales flag” is taken down and they will instantly be more open to your next suggestion… which is viewing your information.
2) “Feedback” – By asking for their feedback on your company presentation, you’re accomplishing two things. First, you’re asking for their advice on a subject. Again, this is an instant rapport builder as you are indirectly asking for their “expertise” on the subject (even though we know they probably know nothing about it… Secondly, this is that extra “push” to get them to view the information. How can they possibly give their feedback if they haven’t viewed the information?
MLM prospecting your “burnt” warm market is a LOT easier than you may think. Try out these tips, and leave a comment below if it works!
To A Blessed Future,
Feel free to call me anytime at 303-877-2408.
CLICK HERE to find me on Facebook.
CLICK HERE to find me on Twitter.
CLICK HERE to find me on YouTube.
CLICK HERE to find me on Pinterest.
Incoming search terms:
- how to approach warm market
- network marketing with no warm market
- warm market prospecting
- warm prospecting
- warm prospection pictures pictures