Blitz Time – My 90 Day Business PlanPosted by Phil Sanko on Aug 12, 2012 in Fundamentals, Home Business Blog, Offline Marketing Strategies, Online Marketing Strategies | 0 comments
90 Day Business Plan – What I’m doing, why I’m doing it, how it’s going down, and why you should care.
Ray Higdon… the man, myth, and legend… has inspired an entire industry of professional network marketers. It’s time to cut the crap and get to work. Today starts my 90 day business plan and I’m here to share with you exactly what’s going down. I’m going for results.
For the next three months, there are going to be a few changes in my business.
As many of you know, I recently switched over to a new primary company. Instead of “dilly-dallying”, I’m taking Ray Higdon’s advice… creating and executing a 90 day business plan – ALL OUT.
During the next 90 days, I will only be concentrated on income producing activities.
There’s WAY too many marketers out there who talk a big game, but don’t deliver real results.
Well folks, because my 90 day business plan only consists of income producing activities, there are some big changes on my horizon.
As my wrestling coach in high school used to say, “It’s time to pick up your skirt, grab your balls, and get to work.”
What Exactly Is Going Down In My 90 Day Business Plan
It’s easy to say “I’m only going to be doing income producing activities” for my 90 day business plan, but actually doing it is a whole different story.
So what will I be doing, you ask?
Sharing my business with literally everyone I know.
In order to keep consistent, I have created a daily plan of action:
1) Contacting 5 people every day about my business via phone.
2) Contacting 5 people every day via private message on Facebook.
3) Writing one blog post every day. These will NOT be blog posts about affiliate programs. Just about prospecting and connecting with real people on an individual basis.
4) Sending 2 Gratitude Cards every day.
THAT IS IT.
No more messing around on Facebook, watching TV, or “hoping” my business will grow on its own.
Whether you’re already involved in network marketing or not, here are a few reasons you might be interested in my “90 Day Business Plan”. Just a few questions for you…
1) Do you want to see some real results in your business in the next 90 days?
2) Are you wanting more time to spend with your family and friends?
3) Are you looking for a way out of your crappy 9-5 job?
4) Are you ready to make a huge impact on not only your life, but other peoples’ lives?
5) Are you looking for a mentor to show you exactly how it’s done?
If you answered “YES” to any of these questions, then perhaps it’s time we talk.
To A Blessed Future,
Feel free to call me anytime at 303-877-2408.
CLICK HERE to find me on Facebook.
CLICK HERE to find me on Twitter.
CLICK HERE to find me on YouTube.
CLICK HERE to find me on Pinterest.
Incoming search terms:
- 90 day business plan
- 90 day calendar
- 90 days game plan
- a blitz like business strategy
- 90 day blitz
- 90 day blitz business plan
- 90 days business plan for industry
- how do you set out a 90 day business plan
- what should be written on 90 day business plan